Herman & Associates provides individual or group therapy on-site at our office for speech, physical and occupational therapy for ages birth to 21 years of age. We provide ST, OT, and PT in the child's natural environment. (home, daycare, etc.) Under special circumstances we will treat individuals who exceed 21 years of age. We also provide individual therapy for learning-disabled youngsters and offer academic assistance.
Herman & Associates works closely with many Central Florida Physicians, as well as CMS's Early Steps program that serves infants and toddlers birth to age three. Early Steps provides families and caregivers with services to enhance their child's development. There is no charge for Early Steps services. Charges will be covered by insurance or Medicaid when applicable. Please go to http://cpeip.fsu.edu/earlysteps/Module1/Lesson1/1.htm for further information, or call Herman & Associates at 407-898-5060.
The Occupational Therapist designs programs that:
• Facilitate normal development of fine, gross, and sensory motor skills
• Maximize independence in activities for daily living
• Improve joint range of motion
• Assist with adaptive equipment
• Improve and develop coordination
• Develop and Improve handwriting, playing and socializing